About Woburn Chemicals
At Woburn Chemicals, we pride ourselves on product sourcing expertise. We ensure that each and every one of our customer's receive the most competitive pricing available. We can do all this without any compromise on product quality or continuity of supply.
We are continuously expanding our product range and are able to source all the less common materials through the knowledge and contacts of our people. Extensive range of domestic and industrial chemicals is available direct from stock and can be delivered to you by our fleet even to the tightest deadlines.
You can therefore rely on Woburn Chemicals to offer a flexible and responsive service, whether you need a special type or size of packaging, a particular frequency of delivery, or a product not on our standard list.
The constantly growing scope of chemical application demands a huge variety of expertise which our people are able to provide – whether by sourcing the right product, through blending and packaging services.
Over the years, we have learnt one important lesson: our customers needs will never stay the same, so neither can we.
We work closely with our customers to ensure we can constantly accommodate the needs and aspirations of our customers. We look to stay ahead of the game; we identify new service requirements and find ways to meet them.
Our track record proves we can offer a safe and dependable service and have a dedicated team that are always on hand to help. Woburn have the same drive to deliver the highest standard chemicals to every single one of our customers, no matter how large or small their needs.
At Woburn Chemicals, we also have expertise in speciality markets:
- Industrial chemicals for industry
- Swimming pool chemicals for both domestic use and leisure industry
- Food ingredients, such as colours and preservatives
- Personal care, both fundamental surfactants and speciality ingredients
- Colours, including dyes, pigments and associated auxiliaries
- Adhesives and coatings, as well as elastomers and sealants
- Cleaning - raw materials for cleaning formulators
- Solvents - including customer specific blends
- and more.